Connected Large Venues
Understand & engage customers
Our solution provides you with valuable KPIs and insights on real-time occupancy, foot traffic and customer behavior, empowering your decision-making with analytics and helping you create seamless, omnichannel customer experiences.
Decision-making in business
Large venue operators are often challenged with pressing and strategic business questions regarding:
- Real-time occupancy: What is the real-time occupancy level in a physical space and in each one of its zones? Has any threshold been surpassed?
- Customer behavior: How are customers behaving? What is their customer journey inside a physical space or along multiple physical touchpoints? How often do they visit my physical spaces?
- Omnichannel experience: How can I enhance the customer experience? Can I digitally connect with my offline visitors?
What We Do
We provide valuable KPIs and insights on real-time occupancy, foot traffic and customer behavior
We empower large venue operators with valuable analytics concerning foot traffic in their physical spaces, helping them address key challenges
- Real-time occupancy in physical spaces
- Definition of different zones
- Automated alerts in case thresholds are surpassed
- Definition of different thresholds
- Total foot traffic, capture and bounce rates, new and repeated visits and dwell times, among others
- Customer journey inside a physical space or along multiple touchpoints
- Recurrency and time between visits
- Matching of old anonymized data with personalized data via identified purchases
- Communicating with offline visitors via online channels
We measure real-time occupancy and track customer behaviors in indoor and outdoor physical spaces
We capture high-value insights on a business’ customer base and its evolution
How We Do It
We measure this data by remotely connecting to a facility’s Wi-Fi infrastructure (no CapEx or setup required!), collecting passive Wi-Fi signals from visitors’ smartphones.
In case the physical space lacks a Wi-Fi infrastructure, we can provide our own Plug & Play sensors.
Ingestion and processing
After capturing the data, we hash (anonymize) the smartphone’s MAC addresses in an irreversible way, in order to make the collected data fully compliant with data privacy regulations.
This anonymized raw data is then stored and computed by Foot Analytic’s proprietary algorithms, being converted into meaningful and valuable KPIs and insights.
Lastly, we deliver all of the KPIs and insights to our clients by displaying them in visually appealing and intuitive dashboards, which are accessible via our web platform (IKNOS Large Venues).
In case the client wants to consult the data in its own BI tool, we can also provide the captured data via our APIs.
What We Have Achieved